Ready or not, cloud computing is taking the information management business by storm. Easier access, faster cycle times, low up-front costs and a host of other perks make the cloud a very attractive option for the enterprise. But how can companies maintain hybrid environments of cloud and on-premise?
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries