Optimizing any business boils down to improving processes. That is true in every field, and especially in the burgeoning industry of data science. Without carefully designed, managed and implemented processes, garbage in will result in garbage out. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview process guru Kiran Garimella, author of The Power of Process, as well as Scott Menter of BP Logix, Patrick Husting of TIBCO, Dr. Alexander Gray of Skytree and special guest host Dr. Geoffrey Malafsky of the PSIKORS Institute.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event