Data Science may be the sexiest field in information management these days, but definitions of what constitutes this discipline vary wildly. Some say it is data management executed with scientific rigor; others say it is mostly focused on predictive analytics and machine learning. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear top data scientists explain! Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Dean Abbott of Abbott Analytics, Darin Bartik of Dell, Josh Wills of Cloudera and Annika Jimenez of Pivotal.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes