Motivation remains a critical success factor in any organization, even in the field of analytics. But strategies vary widely as to how companies can get the most from their analysts, tools and consultants. Some use more carrots, others focus on the sticks. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview John Myers of EMA, Nobby Akiha of Actuate, Neera Talbert of Revolution Analytics and William Bain of ScaleOut Software.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016