The online revolution that began in the 1990s for consumers, has now virtually overtaken the world of business-to-business service providers. Practically every kind of business service imaginable can now be outsourced quickly and fairly easily to an Web-based provider. Of course, there are best practices for porting your data and processes to the Cloud, and failure to abide by them can incur serious long-term ramifications.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016