Business is business, and at at the end of the day, a resource like Big Data only offers value if it somehow improves the business. The early days of Big Data are now behind us, which means the hype cycle must yield to tangible results. How are the first successful projects rolling out? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event