The rate of change has reached a fever pitch in the world of enterprise technology, culminating in a new kind of information architecture: event-driven. This sea change holds remarkable promise for systems that can respond to events in real-time, thus creating huge business opportunities for the companies that can quickly adapt to a new paradigm of systems design and management. First movers will reap big rewards, while laggards will almost surely lose market share. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Analyst Krish Krishnan of Sixth Sense, as well as database visionary Michael Stonebraker of VoltDB, Malcolm Chisholm of AskGet.com and Steele Arbeeny of GL Assoicates.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes