The rate of change has reached a fever pitch in the world of enterprise technology, culminating in a new kind of information architecture: event-driven. This sea change holds remarkable promise for systems that can respond to events in real-time, thus creating huge business opportunities for the companies that can quickly adapt to a new paradigm of systems design and management. First movers will reap big rewards, while laggards will almost surely lose market share. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Analyst Krish Krishnan of Sixth Sense, as well as database visionary Michael Stonebraker of VoltDB, Malcolm Chisholm of AskGet.com and Steele Arbeeny of GL Assoicates.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question