The rate of change has reached a fever pitch in the world of enterprise technology, culminating in a new kind of information architecture: event-driven. This sea change holds remarkable promise for systems that can respond to events in real-time, thus creating huge business opportunities for the companies that can quickly adapt to a new paradigm of systems design and management. First movers will reap big rewards, while laggards will almost surely lose market share. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Analyst Krish Krishnan of Sixth Sense, as well as database visionary Michael Stonebraker of VoltDB, Malcolm Chisholm of AskGet.com and Steele Arbeeny of GL Assoicates.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions