Going green makes total sense when companies can save money in the process. For IT, going green means saving on energy costs, but also infrastructure and other maintenace fees. But what, exactly, does 'going green' entail in the industry of information management? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! We'll talk to green guru John O'Brien of Dataupia, Bill Smoldt of STORserver, Bob Maness of Pillar Data Systems, and Jacques Roy of IBM. Attendees will learn: How much money companies can save by going green; Why a multi-tiered storage strategy is key; How to leverage the Cloud in saving dough; Best practices for dovetailing initiatives.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds