Going green makes total sense when companies can save money in the process. For IT, going green means saving on energy costs, but also infrastructure and other maintenace fees. But what, exactly, does 'going green' entail in the industry of information management? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! We'll talk to green guru John O'Brien of Dataupia, Bill Smoldt of STORserver, Bob Maness of Pillar Data Systems, and Jacques Roy of IBM. Attendees will learn: How much money companies can save by going green; Why a multi-tiered storage strategy is key; How to leverage the Cloud in saving dough; Best practices for dovetailing initiatives.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine