Some say we're entering a renters' market, and not just for homes, but for analytics and IT infrastructure as well. Gauging by rise of Amazon's EC2 offering, and the growing power of dominating companies like Google and Facebook, it's easy to see how the Cloud's massive depth and breadth really will change the game for IT. How can you benefit? Check out this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Nimitt Desai of Deloitte, Keri Brooke of Host Analytics, Stefan Andreasen of Kapow, and Francois Ajenstat of Tableau Software.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question