How big a deal is Hadoop? Let's just say that it's a Big straw in the wind, one that foretells a future for the Information Management business that has yet to be fully articulated. But it's big. Could it rewire the entire industry? By itself, no; but the movement afoot around it speaks to the volume of change that's en route. Check out this episode of DM Radio to learn from several experts as Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview: Philip Russom of TDWI; Tasso Argyros of Teradata; David Menninger of EMC; Mark Troester of SAS Institute; and James Markarian of Informatica. Send your questions in advance via Twitter with a hash tag of #DMRadio!
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes