How big a deal is Hadoop? Let's just say that it's a Big straw in the wind, one that foretells a future for the Information Management business that has yet to be fully articulated. But it's big. Could it rewire the entire industry? By itself, no; but the movement afoot around it speaks to the volume of change that's en route. Check out this episode of DM Radio to learn from several experts as Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview: Philip Russom of TDWI; Tasso Argyros of Teradata; David Menninger of EMC; Mark Troester of SAS Institute; and James Markarian of Informatica. Send your questions in advance via Twitter with a hash tag of #DMRadio!
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016