How big a deal is Hadoop? Let's just say that it's a Big straw in the wind, one that foretells a future for the Information Management business that has yet to be fully articulated. But it's big. Could it rewire the entire industry? By itself, no; but the movement afoot around it speaks to the volume of change that's en route. Check out this episode of DM Radio to learn from several experts as Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview: Philip Russom of TDWI; Tasso Argyros of Teradata; David Menninger of EMC; Mark Troester of SAS Institute; and James Markarian of Informatica. Send your questions in advance via Twitter with a hash tag of #DMRadio!
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question