How big a deal is Hadoop? Let's just say that it's a Big straw in the wind, one that foretells a future for the Information Management business that has yet to be fully articulated. But it's big. Could it rewire the entire industry? By itself, no; but the movement afoot around it speaks to the volume of change that's en route. Check out this episode of DM Radio to learn from several experts as Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview: Philip Russom of TDWI; Tasso Argyros of Teradata; David Menninger of EMC; Mark Troester of SAS Institute; and James Markarian of Informatica. Send your questions in advance via Twitter with a hash tag of #DMRadio!
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence