It's the bread-and-butter of the data integration world: ETL, or Extract-Transform-Load. It's everywhere, serious, and typically expensive. But how big a deal is Data Federation, otherwise known as Data Virtualization? Will ETL really be around forever? When will we stop the ETL madness, if ever? After all, every time you move a massive amount of data, you open the door to trouble. Will the new world of Information Management change the model? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Nimitt Desai of Deloitte, Geoff Malafsky of Phasic Systems, Matt Casters of Pentaho and Josh Rogers of Syncsort.
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016