It's the bread-and-butter of the data integration world: ETL, or Extract-Transform-Load. It's everywhere, serious, and typically expensive. But how big a deal is Data Federation, otherwise known as Data Virtualization? Will ETL really be around forever? When will we stop the ETL madness, if ever? After all, every time you move a massive amount of data, you open the door to trouble. Will the new world of Information Management change the model? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Nimitt Desai of Deloitte, Geoff Malafsky of Phasic Systems, Matt Casters of Pentaho and Josh Rogers of Syncsort.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine