It's the bread-and-butter of the data integration world: ETL, or Extract-Transform-Load. It's everywhere, serious, and typically expensive. But how big a deal is Data Federation, otherwise known as Data Virtualization? Will ETL really be around forever? When will we stop the ETL madness, if ever? After all, every time you move a massive amount of data, you open the door to trouble. Will the new world of Information Management change the model? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Nimitt Desai of Deloitte, Geoff Malafsky of Phasic Systems, Matt Casters of Pentaho and Josh Rogers of Syncsort.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions