It's the bread-and-butter of the data integration world: ETL, or Extract-Transform-Load. It's everywhere, serious, and typically expensive. But how big a deal is Data Federation, otherwise known as Data Virtualization? Will ETL really be around forever? When will we stop the ETL madness, if ever? After all, every time you move a massive amount of data, you open the door to trouble. Will the new world of Information Management change the model? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Nimitt Desai of Deloitte, Geoff Malafsky of Phasic Systems, Matt Casters of Pentaho and Josh Rogers of Syncsort.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions