It's the glue that holds information systems together: metadata! That's why any project or program designed to improve the management of metadata will almost assuredly generate positive results. But who should be at the table, and how can you can effectively herd all those cats? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Host Eric Kavanagh will interview John Ladley of ImCue Solutions, plus Michele Goetz of Trillium Software, Matt Creason of Sybase and Scott Arnett of Pitney Bowes.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017