Implement in haste, repent at leisure. That could be a valuable mantra in the world of requirements gathering, arguably one of the most valuable disciplines in the field of information management. Knowing what users really need usually requires that IT professionals go beyond what those people actually say. Of course, there's always a contrarian in the bunch: some people say requirements gathering is for the birds! Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Tami Frankenfield of Deloitte, plus Neil Raden of Constellation Research, Joy Beatty of Seilevel and Phil Kemelor of Semphonic.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event