Implement in haste, repent at leisure. That could be a valuable mantra in the world of requirements gathering, arguably one of the most valuable disciplines in the field of information management. Knowing what users really need usually requires that IT professionals go beyond what those people actually say. Of course, there's always a contrarian in the bunch: some people say requirements gathering is for the birds! Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Tami Frankenfield of Deloitte, plus Neil Raden of Constellation Research, Joy Beatty of Seilevel and Phil Kemelor of Semphonic.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence