Sometimes, it really pays to wait! These days, there are many more viable ways to build a data warehouse than ever before. From the tools available to the purpose-built hardware, the options are plentiful. What's more, the methodologies are practiced and polished. And then there's that in-memory thing... and the cloud! Tune in Thursday at 3 ET to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they chat with Analyst Dominic Delmolino of Agilex along with guests Jim Tommaney of Calpont, Ash Parikh of Informatica, and Jesse Davis of Progress.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions