Sometimes, it really pays to wait! These days, there are many more viable ways to build a data warehouse than ever before. From the tools available to the purpose-built hardware, the options are plentiful. What's more, the methodologies are practiced and polished. And then there's that in-memory thing... and the cloud! Tune in Thursday at 3 ET to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they chat with Analyst Dominic Delmolino of Agilex along with guests Jim Tommaney of Calpont, Ash Parikh of Informatica, and Jesse Davis of Progress.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017