Sometimes, it really pays to wait! These days, there are many more viable ways to build a data warehouse than ever before. From the tools available to the purpose-built hardware, the options are plentiful. What's more, the methodologies are practiced and polished. And then there's that in-memory thing... and the cloud! Tune in Thursday at 3 ET to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they chat with Analyst Dominic Delmolino of Agilex along with guests Jim Tommaney of Calpont, Ash Parikh of Informatica, and Jesse Davis of Progress.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions