Sometimes, it really pays to wait! These days, there are many more viable ways to build a data warehouse than ever before. From the tools available to the purpose-built hardware, the options are plentiful. What's more, the methodologies are practiced and polished. And then there's that in-memory thing... and the cloud! Tune in Thursday at 3 ET to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they chat with Analyst Dominic Delmolino of Agilex along with guests Jim Tommaney of Calpont, Ash Parikh of Informatica, and Jesse Davis of Progress.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016