The age-old adage in managing systems still rings true today: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! That's one major reason why so many legacy applications continue to abound. They work! Nonetheless, harnessing the power of these systems increasingly calls for new and innovative ways of integrating them with modern technologies. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they interview Rich Penkoski of Deloitte, along with guests John Bantleman of Rainstor, Steele Arbeeny of GL Associates, and Thomas Connolly of BizTech.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence