The age-old adage in managing systems still rings true today: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! That's one major reason why so many legacy applications continue to abound. They work! Nonetheless, harnessing the power of these systems increasingly calls for new and innovative ways of integrating them with modern technologies. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they interview Rich Penkoski of Deloitte, along with guests John Bantleman of Rainstor, Steele Arbeeny of GL Associates, and Thomas Connolly of BizTech.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions