The age-old adage in managing systems still rings true today: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! That's one major reason why so many legacy applications continue to abound. They work! Nonetheless, harnessing the power of these systems increasingly calls for new and innovative ways of integrating them with modern technologies. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they interview Rich Penkoski of Deloitte, along with guests John Bantleman of Rainstor, Steele Arbeeny of GL Associates, and Thomas Connolly of BizTech.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions