The age-old adage in managing systems still rings true today: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! That's one major reason why so many legacy applications continue to abound. They work! Nonetheless, harnessing the power of these systems increasingly calls for new and innovative ways of integrating them with modern technologies. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson as they interview Rich Penkoski of Deloitte, along with guests John Bantleman of Rainstor, Steele Arbeeny of GL Associates, and Thomas Connolly of BizTech.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event