With the power of in-memory number-crunching, all kinds of things are possible. That's why so many vendors are offering this option these days. Constraints such as data models no longer matter -- as much. A whole range of options are on the table. Tune in Thursday at 3 ET to hear Analyst Dave Menninger of Ventana along with Jim Tommaney of Calpont, Dan Jewett of Tableau Software and Roger Llewellyn of Kognitio.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes