Disaster recovery for enterprises includes the policies and processes for maintaining business continuity and operation in the event of a natural or other disaster. In IT and computing, disaster planning often focuses on data center integrity, offsite redundancy, failover, backup and recovery of data put at risk by an unplanned event.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions