Disaster recovery for enterprises includes the policies and processes for maintaining business continuity and operation in the event of a natural or other disaster. In IT and computing, disaster planning often focuses on data center integrity, offsite redundancy, failover, backup and recovery of data put at risk by an unplanned event.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event