Disaster recovery for enterprises includes the policies and processes for maintaining business continuity and operation in the event of a natural or other disaster. In IT and computing, disaster planning often focuses on data center integrity, offsite redundancy, failover, backup and recovery of data put at risk by an unplanned event.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017