Computer data storage is accomplished on a variety of physical devices including memory chips, disk and tape drives, flash and other solid state memory and new storage mediums that store and read information. Data storage is an overhead archival cost that must also be managed for risk and compliance across a lifecycle of demand, usability and disposal.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016