Computer data storage is accomplished on a variety of physical devices including memory chips, disk and tape drives, flash and other solid state memory and new storage mediums that store and read information. Data storage is an overhead archival cost that must also be managed for risk and compliance across a lifecycle of demand, usability and disposal.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question