Data quality refers to the tools and processes that result in the creation of correct, complete and valid data that is required to support sound decision-making.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event