Data architecture is a formal description and mapping of the plan and structure of data assets used to support organizational goals. Components of data architecture include the databases, stores, and the integration by which data is defined, flows, is accessed and understood in current and future states for organizational purposes.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question