Dashboards and scorecards are tools of performance management that apply key performance indicators, targets and alerts to measure and monitor business processes and outcomes. With increased availability of data, dashboards take an increasingly operational view of business, while scorecards tend to measure progress toward business goals.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016