Information Management is a free resource of staff-written and contributed community practice expertise that has served the data and information management community for more than 20 years.
Were looking for:
- Data and information management advice and expertise
- Best practices and "how-to's"
- Research reports and topical analysis
- Commentary and guest bloggers
- Case study and story suggestions
- News tips
We always welcome your suggestions and comments.
You can also attach the file to an email and send it directly to: IMcontributions@sourcemedia.com
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions