8th Annual MDM & Data Governance Summit
New York 2013
The Must-Attend Event for MDM and Data Governance Professionals
New York, NY Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, October 20-22, 2013
Information Management’s 8th annual MDM & Data Governance Summit New York conference’s powerful approach will help attendees put all the pieces together when it comes to MDM and data governance. More than twenty case studies, panel sessions, and keynotes will provide critical insights to help you plan, implement and govern a business-driven MDM program for the competitive advantage you will need in the months and years ahead.
Have something to say about data governance?Contribute to the conversation at the #IMChat for a chance to win one complimentary pass to a 2013 MDM & Data Governance Summit. For more information click here.
MDM & Data Governance Summit New York 2013 is a must-attend conference for all experience levels . The conference focuses on the questions that keep IT executives awake at night:
- What is driving business interest in MDM and data governance solutions?
- What are the better architectures and vendors? How do these solutions differ from data warehouse and customer relationship management initiatives?
- How will the market and technologies evolve? What will be the impact of big data, cloud-enablement, social network data, BPM, etc.? Who will the leading vendors be?
- What are the most successful best practices for creating a single customer/supplier/product view?
Get significant return on your conference investment in just two days.
- End-user case studies & expert panel discussions. An inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world implementations from market leaders in their industries.
- Compelling keynotes. Our leadership keynotes will provide new insights into drivers for MDM in general beyond traditional business intelligence (BI) and decision making, toward improved business outcomes (specifically, business process integrity and decision action).