Who Should Attend
MDM & Data Governance Summit Toronto 2013 is the must-attend conference for MDM professionals at all experience levels.
2012 Attendee Profile Snapshot
An agenda packed with best practices and expert panel discussions on MDM and Data Governance give IT and business professionals’ the insights and knowledge they need to take their MDM program to the next level.
MDM & Data Governance Summit Toronto is designed to serve MDM professionals at all stages in their career including:
- Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Data Architects, Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) & Chief Information Officers (CIOs) responsible for translating business strategic vision into pragmatic IT delivery programs. Decision makers who are responsible for exploring and implementing both tactical and strategic MDM solutions. Professionals who need to understand how MDM solutions can fit into an existing data integration framework or services-oriented architecture (SOA).
- MDM or Data Governance Project & Program Managers, Data Stewards, Data Quality Managers, & IT Implementers responsible for increasing the value and effective of master data such as customer, product, supplier, and pricing.
- Senior Business Strategists, Chief Operating Officers (COOs), & LOB Managers charged with deploying competitive differentiating technologies to dramatically increase customer service levels, reduce operational costs, and increase marketing effectiveness. Business executives and managers needing to improve the quality, consistency, and completeness of data-driven applications for which they are responsible.
- VPs & Directors of Sales/ Marketing Analytics, VPs for Customer Experience, VPs for Customer Service, VPs for Business Intelligence, & Customer Contact Center Directors/ Managers. Senior-level managers charged with standardizing customer and other reference data across multiple enterprise applications.
- Directors of Customer Analytics, Business Intelligence Program Managers, & Data Warehousing Program Managers. Those responsible for incorporating MDM programs into the framework of their overall BI initiatives.
Register today to secure your spot at early bird pricing!