Save the Dates for the
2013 MDM & Data Governance
North American Summit Series
Information Management’s annual MDM & Data Governance Summit series helps attendees put all the pieces together when it comes to MDM and data governance. Case studies, panel sessions, and keynotes provide critical insights to help you plan, implement and govern a business-driven MDM program for the competitive advantage you will need in the months and years ahead.
MDM & Data Governance Summit 2013 is a must-attend conference series for all experience levels.
Have something to say about data governance?Contribute to the conversation at the #IMChat for a chance to win one complimentary pass to a 2013 MDM & Data Governance Summit. For more information click here.
Help prepare your IT organization and business leadership with the understanding they need regarding these key programs.
|INVESTIGATE: Why the relationship between MDM & data governance is vital to the success of each initiative|
|DETERMINE: North America’s best practices from independent experts|
|ANALYZE: Your business’s plans by meeting real life, experienced users of all the major solutions|
|DISCUSS: Your MDM & data governance challenges with the world’s leading solution providers|
|LEARN: From the successes & challenges behind real-world implementations from both personalized workshops & case studies|
To find out how to customize a sponsorship/exhibit package which is most appropriate for your institution please contact:
Tony Carrini at (212) 803-8547, email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
- MDM Program Manager
- Solution Architect
- Data Architect
- Mgr/Director/VP - Data Architecture
- Mgr/Director/VP - Enterprise Architecture
- Mgr/Director/VP - Data & Architecture Services
- Mgr/Director/VP - Center of Excellence for Data Integration
- Data Governance Program Manager
- Mgr/Director/VP - Data Governance
- Global Head, Enterprise Data Governance
- Data Steward
- Data Governance Strategist
- Mgr/Director/VP - Data Privacy
- Mgr/Director/VP - Data Quality
- Data Quality Manager/Analyst
- Mgr/Director/VP - Master Reference Data
- Reference Data Business Analyst
- Mgr/Director/VP - Client Reference Data,
- Mgr/Director/VP - Enterprise Risk Information
- Mgr/Director/VP - Enterprise Risk Intelligence
- CTOs & CIOs
- ... and many more