Check Out Our 2010 Tweets!
BAS2010 was a success! Check out what our Twitterati had to say!
djbressler They retired 67 unused or redundant software products in about 2 years. Wow!
|CLICK HERE FOR ALL TWEETS|
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Doing more with less is the challenge faced by todays business and technology executives as they juggle compliance, operating efficiency and growth in an increasingly complex market and regulatory environment. Accomplishing this without sacrificing quality is key, but how? The Business Information Architecture Summit 2011 offers possible strategies into how firms can simplify complexities, meet compliance requirements, and use information as an enabler to drive key business process optimization and strategic decisions. Additionally, it sheds light on several key questions:
- How do organizations measure and realize business value?
- How to best align business strategy with operational and technology spend?
- With looming regulations (ACO, EMR for healthcare and life sciences, and Dodd Frank, FATCA for financial services) on the horizon, what is the level of your readiness?
Who Should Attend
- Director & Managing Director
- VP & SVP
- C Level (CAO, CTO, CIO, COO)
- Sales Operations
- Marketing Operations
- Business Performance Managers and Directors
- Financial Performance Managers and Directors
- Information Architects
- Business Architects
|Attendee Type||Early Bird 1||Standard|
|Full Conference ONLY||$295||$495|
|Click here for more info.|