In a business climate that punishes the inefficient and the slow moving, enterprises must manage their information assets more effectively than ever. Information Revolution introduces and explains the Information Evolution Model (IEM), a patent-pending framework that encompasses an evolutionary path toward information-management optimization across four dimensions: people, processes, corporate culture, and infrastructure. This is a valuable guide to creating a long-term information strategy that leads to continuous profitability and growth.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds