This book, the first in a series entitled Topics in CI produced by SCIP's CI Foundation, examines issues surrounding competitive intelligence ethics with outstanding contributions from some of the world's most respected and experienced corporate, consulting, and academic competitive intelligence professionals. In addition, Competitive Intelligence Ethics includes more than 30 examples of actual corporate ethics guidelines and implementation steps the reader can apply to their organization.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds