Within the last decade the use of data compression has become ubiquitous. This incorporation of compression into more and more of our lives points to a degree of maturation of the technology. This book provides an introduction to the art or science of compression.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds