Oriented toward MIS leaders and security and business executives, this book is comprehensive in it coverage and provides all of the information top level decision makers need to know to make sound information security decisions. According to its author, Dr. Fred Cohen, "This book fills the growing gap between technology and business know-how in information security."
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds