If your company is looking to maintain a highly competitive IT infrastructure, launch new services for your users that require IT or web-based support, or integrate various IT systems, services and applications, then you will benefit from the many experiences and case studies covered in this book. This is a collaborative industry vision giving you the perspective and learning experiences from multiple vendors and end users, along with some of the leading names helping to shape the future of enterprise IT.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds