Written by Randolph A. Kahn, Esq. and Barclay T. Blair, this new book provides readers with tips from the information management trenches and engaging stories of success and failure. Information Nation Warrior is the essential manual for any organization or individual that shares responsibility for the development, implementation, management, and administration of an information management policy or program. The book is broken down into four quadrants that cover the Technical, Legal, Business, and Records Management aspects of developing an information management compliance strategy.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds