Sharpening Your SAS Skills is an intermediate text on SAS programming and data management intended for those with some knowledge of the SAS language. It covers the most common tools used by SAS programmers and data analysts in their daily work. Designed as a quick-reference and practitioner's guide, this book will be particularly useful for those preparing for the SAS Base Programming exam. The book includes question and answers at the end of each section to reinforce the reader's knowledge of the topic and tables in each chapter that summarize the syntax and expected data. A companion Web site contains examples, extra exercises, the list and log SAS files, and the pdf/html output files.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds