This title features Chairmen, Presidents, and CEOs from some of the nation's top CRM companies, who have each contributed chapters akin to objective, experience-related white papers or essays on the unique challenges they face in their field. From examining the fundamental role of the switchboard operator and direct marketing specialist, to evaluating changes industry-wide and addressing the need for risk-taking, this book pulls readers through all facets of Customer Relationship Management, from top to bottom. The different niches presented and the various perspectives illustrated enable readers to get inside the industry's great minds and gain valuable insights into the business, as the experts go back to basics in a must-read for anyone interested in building successful relationships with customers.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds