Recent events in the high-tech sector have shown that being bigger in the professional consulting arena does not always mean you are better. Big budget PR programs can disguise questionable competency levels and without guidance, clients can suffer unnecessarily. Before engaging one, it is wise to know something about how consultants operate and then follow a prescribed selection process. Consultants, even the most prestigious large firms, are not omnipotent and all knowing. They share the market with larger and smaller competitors some of which are more or less capable, efficient, scrupulous and profitable.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds