The explosion of Web-based data has created a demand among executives and technologists for methods to identify, gather, analyze, and utilize data that may be of value to corporations and organizations. The emergence of data mining, and the larger field of Web mining, has businesses lost within a confusing maze of mechanisms and strategies for obtaining and managing crucial intelligence.Web Data Mining and Applications in Business Intelligence and Counter-Terrorism responds by presenting a clear and comprehensive overview of Web mining, with emphasis on CRM and, for the first time, security and counter-terrorism applications. The tools and methods of Web mining are revealed in an easy-to-understand style, emphasizing the importance of practical, hands-on experience in the creation of successful e- business solutions.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds