For today’s financial institutions, Managing Operational Risk has the essential business tools to design optimal risk management programs and put your company well ahead of the curve in the face of anticipated new regulatory standards and capital requirements. This definitive book by an international expert covers every aspect of managing operational risk, including operational risk definitions, data collection, risk assessment, modeling, insurance, and risk finance, as well as a comprehensive introduction to information technology.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds