This book describes the different aspects of managing reference data. It is the only book available on this topic and provides both a conceptual foundation and practical advice. It is oriented to a general audience and can be read by both IT professionals and anyone with an interest in how an enterprise should manage its information. Some data modeling notations are used, but these are explained at the beginning of the book. Reference data concepts are introduced and their importance is explored. The management consequences of the unique characteristics of reference data are then described, along with techniques for managing reference data.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds