The E-Business Dictionary: EDI, Supply Chain, and E-Procurement Terminology is a quick reference for all business and computer professionals. It contains short, clear explanations of words that an average professional might use or encounter in a day-to- day work environment including buzzwords, jargon, slang, and foreign words. This book also includes quick-reference material for EDI transaction sets covering ANSI X12 and EDIFACT message types.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds