A revised and enlarged edition of this textbook. The authors take an integrated approach, drawing on the many disciplines - from ethics and human resources to supply, sourcing and strategy - that all contribute to a full knowledge of purchasing practice and techniques. Features include an increased international perspective with new chapters on global sourcing and transporting supplies. Greater emphasis is placed on supply chain management including a new chapter on logistics and supply chains and at the end of each chapter there are cases and discussion questions. An updated glossary gives quick reference.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds