Developments in IT and e-commerce, large-scale mergers and acquisitions, andincreased outsourcing all suggest that operational risk exposures are substantial and growing. In recent years, bankers and financial professions have recognized the crucial and growing importance of operational risk management, and the field is currently undergoing a surge of innovation and development. In this authoritative, up-to-date book, Operational Risk, leading operational risk management expert Carol Alexander brings together contributions from the world's leading experts to identify today's best practices for measuring and managing operational risks, and assessing them in the broader context of all risk.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds