As companies look for ways to unlock shareholder value, restore investor confidence, and adapt to uncertainty, the project portfolio is a smart place to look. Why? Because companies' project initiatives have grown faster than their ability to manage them-affecting the return on trillions of investment dollars while failing to prepare companies for today's unpredictable environment. Connecting the Dots argues that the portfolio is a company's future currency-the truest measure of organizational intent. And the best way to leverage this currency is through greater alignment.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds