Provides a rare look at the situational framework used in building a project management toolbox. Includes real-world examples of toolboxes used in a variety of project situations. Bridges the gap between theoretical and applied project management.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds