This book explores the project management process from initial appraisal to closedown - using methods that range from simple charts to powerful computer systems. The relevant techniques can be applied with profit whether the project is worth $1,000 or $1,000,000. Illustrations and examples help explain every aspect of project management in detail.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds