Providing authoritative, practical guidance for businesses and advisers on the procedures that they need to follow to ensure full compliance with the data protection legislation and how to implement them, this comprehensive A-Z is organized into areas relevant to businesses that are affected by the legislation or regulations. This second edition makes extensive use of practical and user-friendly features such as at-a-glance summaries, bullet points, procedural guides, checklists, frequently asked questions, case studies, sample policies, legislative references, cross references to related topics covered in the book and references to further information available from other sources.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds