This much-anticipated text will help future healthcare managers understand the prinicples of analysis, design, evaluation, selection, acquisition, and utilization of information systems in healthcare organization settings. Sufficient technical detail on computer hardware, software, networks, and telecommunications is included so that students can understand technology's role in healthcare. Written from a mangement perspective, this text emphasizes the intelligent use of information for strategic planning, decision support, program management, high quality patient care, and continuous quality improvement.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds