This case study provides a detailed account of a portal implementation initiative for enabling knowledge sharing in a pharmaceutical company. Specific issues discussed include selection of a portal, justification for this selection, challenges in organizing and linking documents, as well as the social and behavioral issues influencing the implementation.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds